Warranty & Returns
Breathe Tech Warranty
Thank you for purchasing your Breathe Tech product, we hope you will be happy using it. We don’t stop caring about our products when they leave us, and even after your warranty has ended, we’ll still be on hand to help.
How to obtain warranty service
In the unlikely event that your product needs warranty service, a return authorisation must be requested from our customer service team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To avoid any unnecessary inconvenience on your part, we recommend that you read the user guide and FAQs carefully before seeking warranty service, these can be found at https://help.breathe-tech.com.
What does the warranty cover?
A Breathe Tech warranty covers the repair or replacement (at Breathe Tech’s discretion) of your Breathe Tech product if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship, for a period of one year from the date of purchase, except that if you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA) and you purchased your Breathe Tech product in the EEA, the warranty period is two years from the date of purchase. If any part is no longer available, Breathe Tech will replace it with a functional replacement part. Your statutory rights are not affected by this warranty.
What is not covered by the warranty cover?
If a Breathe Tech product is used in the way it's intended and it breaks down within the warranty period, it's our responsibility to repair or replace it. There are, however, some circumstances in which a Breathe Tech warranty doesn't cover the repair or replacement. Here's what isn't covered:
• Normal wear and tear
• Accidental damage
• Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, or power surges.
• Failures caused by circumstances outside of Breathe Tech’s control.
• Faults caused by:
o Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the product;
o Use of the product for anything other than normal domestic household purposes in the country in which it was purchased.
o Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Breathe Tech or its authorised agents.
Breathe Tech does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
What are the terms and conditions of the warranty?
• The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
• You must provide proof of delivery / purchase before any work can be carried out under the warranty. Please note that without this proof any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your purchase receipt or delivery note.
• All work will be carried out by Breathe Tech or its authorised agents.
• Any parts which are replaced will become the property of Breathe Tech.
• The repair or replacement of your machine under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty.
• The warranty provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Are Breathe Tech warranties transferable?
Breathe Tech warranties are transferable with the product, provided the original proof of purchase from a recognised retailer is supplied, together with evidence of any change of ownership of the machine, confirming that the machine was in good working order when the change of ownership took place.
Your legal rights reserved
Consumers have legal (statutory) rights under applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products. This warranty does not affect statutory rights you may have nor that rights that cannot be excluded or limited, nor rights against the person from whom you purchased the product. You may assert any rights you have at your sole discretion
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com